So, there’s another reason why living in Dubai is so awesome! There are many amazing bookshops around Dubai. And because buying books online is a little bit dull, here is the complete list of bookshops in Dubai for you to browse new fiction or pick up the year’s best books.
Contents: (Click To Jump To Details)
- Magrudy’s bookshop
- House of Prose
- Book & Bean
- Jashanaml Bookstore
- Ramsis bookshop
- Al Mutanabbi Bookshop
- Pioneer House Bookshop
- Millennium Bookshop
- Bookmunch Cafe
- Al Forqan Bookshop
Kinokuniya, Dubai Mall
Kinokuniya is just the place to evoke emotions and add pleasure to your book shopping. It is a renowned international bookshop chain from Japan and probably the biggest bookshop in Dubai! Kinokuniya bookshop in Dubai Mall is a massive 68,000 square feet wide paragon book gallery which stocks more than half a million books – yes you’ve read it right HALF A MILLION BOOKS! – and thousand magazines in English, Arabic, Japanese, French, German and Chinese at any given time.
The Store is also a distinct cross cultural hub with a wide range of multicultural events such a comic art demonstrations, language learning workshops, book launches etc.
- Address: The Dubai Mall, Level 2, Down Town Burj Khalifa, P.O. Box 283578 – Dubai
- Phone: 04 434 0111
- Working Hours: Sunday – Wednesday (10AM-10PM), Thursday-Friday-Saturday (10A-12PM).
A small bookshop with a massive collection of new and second-hand books, periodicals and magazines which has become a favourite hangout of Dubai’s literati. The bookshops’ shelves are stocked with about 100,000 new and second-hand books. The nice thing about BookWorld is that it has many amazing services for their customers, you can buy and rent books in addition to a buy-back option at half the price.
- Satwa Address: Shop # 5 and 6, 10/4 (333-1020) Al Bada, Satwa – Dubai.
- Phone: 043491914
- Hours: 11am-9:30pm (Fri 4:30pm-9:30pm).
A family-run business with the needs of the local community always in mind, their books collection are complemented by a wide range of cards, toys, stationery, and arts & crafts materials suitable for all ages, as well as school uniforms sold through their Jumeirah and Al-Ittihad Branches. Magrudy’s bookshop aims to encourage reading among nationals and residents alike by running various events like books clubs for adults and children, inviting authors for signings, and working closely with local schools to promote reading as a path to knowledge.
Magrudy bookshop has 5 branches:
- Magrudy’s Mall, Jumeirah, Dubai. Tel: 04-3444193
- Ittihad Road (Dubai/Sharjah Road), Dubai. Tel: 04-2974321(248)
- Al Wahda Mall, Abudhabi. Tel: 02-4437172
- World Trade Center, Abudhabi. Tel: 02-6211799
- Bawadi Mall, Al Ain. Tel: 03-7840550
Borders is a one stop shop for everyone, with books that are powerful and literally inspiring. Borders bookshop caters to all age groups with a variety of products such as books, toys, games & stationery. The bookshop is known for it’s unique 3 for 2 promotions. The fiction section is well stocked, the cookery section is highly impressive, and there’s a good selection of study books. The children’s section is of particular note with its variety of books and little chairs and tables. At Borders there’s always more than what meets the eye.
- Mirdiff City Centre Mirdiff City Centre Tel : +9714 284 0323
- Mall of Emirates Mall of the Emirates Tel : +9714 341 5758
- Dubai Marina Mall Marina Mall Tel : +9714 434 2501
- Borders Express Deira City Centre Deira City Centre Tel : +9714 298 1493
- IBN Battuta Mall IBN Battuta Mall Tel : +9714 434 1925
- Abu Dhabi Mall Abu Dhabi Mall Tel : +9712 671 8980
House of Prose
Dubai’s best pre-loved bookshop! House of Prose is a second hand bookshop not only that buys and sells books but it also offers a 50% buy back in cash for those books purchased from them, you can simply return any book to them and get your refund in gift certificates, cash or, more great books at great prices.
- Location: Jumeirah Plaza – Jumeirah
- Tel: 043449021
- Open Sat-Thu 9am-8pm; Fri 5.30pm-8pm
Book n Bean
A bookshop that serves coffee along it’s selection of good quality second-hand books starting at Dhs25. There’s a loyalty scheme where you get your tenth cup of coffee free, and the same ‘buy back’ ethos as House Of Prose, where you’ll receive half the price of a book back when you return it to them or any of the House of Prose outlets, which goes towards your next purchase.
- Location: Gateway Ave. Inside ACE Hardware – Festival City
- Phone: +97142326992
- Working Hours:
- Sat – Wed: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Thu – Fri: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
They offer a wide range of books from different genres, such as new releases, best-sellers, magazines, stationery, greeting cards and many more. The environment is cozy and appealing, which helps one stay attentive while browsing.
- Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha, Sheikh Zayed Rd, Dubai – Tel: 043850139
- Al Ghurair Center, Riqqa Rd, Dubai – Tel: 042277780
- Mirdif City Center, Mirdif, Shk Mohammed bin Zayed Rd, Dubai – Tel: 042839556
- Dubai Festival City, Dubai – Tel: 04 2329023
- The Dubai Mall, Dubai – Tel: 04 3253808
- Sahara Center, Al Nahda, Sharjah – Tel: 06 5316644
- Marina Mall, Abudhabi – Tel: 02 6815419
- Abudhabi Mall, Abudhabi – Tel: 02 6456454
- Alain Mall, Al Ain, Abudhabi – Tel: 03 7376076
Bookworm is a kids-only bookshop for voracious little readers, with an amazing collection. It also offers nice toys and audio books!
- Al Wasl Road, Jumeirah Road, Dubai – Tel: 04 394 5770 – Times: Open Sat-Thu 8am-8pm; Fri 9am-7pm
- Meadows Town Centre – Tel: 04 3689822
A very good Bookshop for academic books and Indian books specially for school students.
- Address: Ground Floor, Qusais Manzil Building, Street # 32A – Al Qusais 1, Dubai, Near DAFZA Metro Station.
- Phone:04 263 5380
Al Mutanabbi Bookshop
From professional and academic literature to kids’ and adult fiction all in a compact bookshop!
- Al Karama: Opposite Burjuman Shopping Centre, 4 A St – Dubai – Phone:04 396 5778
- Hor Al Anz: Abu Hail Road, Behind Yasmin Building – Dubai – Phone:04 262 3898
- Sharjah: Al Mareija St – Sharjah – Phone:06 568 3499
- Al Nahda: AL Kitbi Building shop#4 Ittihad Road (Towards Sharjah)، Dubai United Arab Emirates – Phone:04 223 1833
- Address: Dubai Zip Code: 11600
- City of Dubai
- Phone: +971 4 8523313
Pioneer House Bookshop
Pioneers Bookshop offers a vast range of fiction and nonfiction books for schools, colleges, universities and libraries from preschool to higher education. The Bookshop is also an authorized distributors of international publishers such as Harper Collins, Cambridge University Press, Cengage Learning, Marshall Cavendish, Jolly Learning, McGraw Hill Education, Merriam Webster, Scholastic and others.
- Location:Amman St – Dubai
- Phone:04 252 0996
- Hours: Saturday – Sunday: 8AM–6PM – Friday Closed.
Their motto says Books, Eats, And All The Sweet Things! Their name is inspired by Oliver Jeffers’ “The Incredible Book Eating Boy,” about a boy who, just like us, loved books so much that he ate every one of them! The Bookmunch Cafe’ offers mouthwatering dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and an amazing big collection of hand-picked titles that caters to all ages. They also host regular events for book lovers, book clubs, book signings, readings, arts and culture.Definitely there is nothing better than curling up with a book and munching on some comfort food.
- BUSINESS BAY BRANCH: Bay Square Building 4.
- Tel: 045149459
- Hours: Daily from 9 AM-10 PM
- JUMEIRAH BRANCH : Al Wasl Square on Al Wasl Road; Opposite Al Reef Lebanese Bakery.
- Tel: 043884006
- SUN- WED 7:30 AM-10 PM
- THURS-SAT 8 AM-10:30 PM
Al Forqan BookShop
Al Furqan Bookshop is specialized in selling quality school and office stationery products and all your stationery day-to-day needs. Their products range include: School Stationery, School Supplies, Office Supplies and Stationery, Islamic Books & DVDs, Cartridges and Toners, and Gift Items. In addition, they also offer a wide variety of business services, including: copying and printing services, hard binding, lamination, Xerox photocopying, and business cards printing.
- Al Mamzar : Al Wuheida Road, Near Century Mall, Al Mamzar, Dubai
- Umm Suqeim: Aswaaq Centre, Umm Suqeim, Dubai
- Al Mizhar:Aswaaq Centre, Al Mizhar – 1, Dubai
- Al Barsha South: Aswaaq Center, Al Barsha South, Dubai
- Al Qusais: Damascus Street, Opp. Oasis Residency, Qusais, Dubai
- Al Warqa: Aswaaq Centre, Al Warqa – 2, Dubai
- Business Village: Business Village – Block 2, Near Clock Tower, Deira, Dubai
- Hor Al Anz: Near Hor Al Anz Post office, Behind United Hyper Market, Hor Al Anz, Dubai
- Nad Al Hammar: Aswaaq Centre, Nad Al Hammar, Dubai
People Who Searched For Bookshops In Dubai Also Searched For:
2nd hand book shops in dubai
academic book shops in dubai
arabic book shops in dubai
best bookshops in dubai
big book shops in dubai
book binding shops in dubai
book shops in bur dubai
book shops in dubai
book shops in dubai airport
book shops in dubai deira
book shops in dubai festival city
book shops in dubai for school books
book shops in dubai karama
book shops in dubai mall
book shops in dubai qusais
book shops in dubai u.a.e
book shops in dubai uae
bookshops dubai airport
bookstore in dubai mall
bookstore in dubai marina mall
borders book shops dubai
cbse book shops in dubai
cheap book shops in dubai
children’s book shops in dubai
christian bookshops in dubai
comic book shops in dubai
computer book shops in dubai
educational book shops in dubai
engineering book shops in dubai
english bookshops in dubai
famous book shops in dubai
good bookshops in dubai
indian book shops in dubai
indian school book shops in dubai
islamic bookshops in dubai
law book shops in dubai
list of bookshops in dubai
major book shops in dubai
medical book shops in dubai
old book shops in dubai
online bookshops in dubai
pakistani book shops in dubai
school book shops in dubai
second hand book shops dubai
tamil book shops in dubai
text book shops in dubai
top bookshops in dubai
urdu book shops in dubai
used book shops in dubai